All Board Meetings are held on the 3rd WEDNESDAY of the month @ 6:00pm MDT*
- December 21, 2022
- January 16, 2023
- December 21, 2022
- January 18, 2023
- February 15, 2023
- March 15, 2023
- April 19, 2023
- May 6, 2023
- June 3, 2023
- July 1, 2023
- August 5, 2023
- September 3, 2023
*June – September meetings will be held in-person at the Clubhouse and via conference call.
All others will be held via conference call.
If you would like to participate you may call the conference call number and at the tone, dial in the access code and you will be connected to the call.
|Conference Call: 202-926-1160||Access Code: 889145#|
NOTE: If there are any changes to the scheduled meetings dates, the changes will be provided via this website, in this manner.
CORA Board of Directors
B. Board Meetings
1. A schedule of regular Board meetings shall be set and no notice beyond the schedule need be given. Notice of special Board meetings shall be given to directors at least 2 days prior to the meeting. Notice shall be in any manner by which a confirmation of the receipt of notice is received (i.e. facsimile with a confirmation sheet or e-mail with read confirmation).
2. All Board meetings shall be open to attendance by Members of the Association, or their representatives, provided that the Board may go into executive session for any purpose allowed by law. Members may be excluded from executive session. Prior to going into executive session, the chair of the meeting shall announce the purpose for the executive session.
3. The meeting agenda shall be made reasonably available for examination by Members of the Association or their designated representatives.
4. There shall be a Members’ forum at the beginning of each regular Board meeting. The Members’ forum shall be for up to 30 minutes, although the Board may extend this time in its discretion. The rules for Member participation during the meetings are as follows:
(a) Each Member who wishes to address the Board on an agenda item or on any other matter will be given a reasonable time to speak, provided the chair may impose reasonable time limits to facilitate Member participation. If more than one person desires to address an issue on which the Board is to vote and there are opposing views, the Board shall provide for a reasonable number of Members to speak on each side of the issue. After other Members have had an opportunity to speak, then a Member who has already spoken will be given another opportunity, time permitting.
(b) Each Member who wishes to speak must be recognized by the chair. Once recognized, the Member shall state his/her name and address.
(c) All comments must be delivered in a businesslike and professional manner. Personal attacks or inflammatory comments will not be permitted.
(d) A Member who wishes to speak about any matter on the agenda of the Board meeting shall do so only during the Members’ forum.
(e) To facilitate free and open discussion Members shall not audio or video record meetings.
(f) The Board is not obligated to take immediate action on any item presented by a Member.
5. Following the conclusion of the Members’ forum, the Board will proceed with the business portion of the meeting. Except as provided in Paragraph 6 below, Members who attend or remain may not participate in deliberation or discussion during this portion of the Board meeting unless expressly authorized by a vote of the majority of a quorum of the Board.
6. Items shall be discussed pursuant to the meeting agenda, provided that items may be taken out of order if deemed advisable by the chair of the meeting. Items not on the agenda may be discussed once all other items have been concluded, time permitting. If items that are not on the agenda are to be voted upon by the Board, Members shall be given a reasonable opportunity to comment prior to the vote in accordance with the terms of Section B(4)(a) above.
7. Any director may make a motion. All motions shall be recorded in the minutes. If any director requests his/her vote in favor or against or his/her abstention be recorded in the minutes, the minutes shall so reflect.
8. Board meetings are not required to be held in accordance with Robert’s Rules of Order.